We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receipt and receive a replacement or refund for the price of the product. Shipping charges will not be refunded, and return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the original packaging, in sellable condition. The merchandise amount of your original purchase will be refunded to you, excluding any restocking fee.
Anything you buy on sale is not returnable.
If you do decide to return your purchase, please follow these instructions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specific reason for the return.
- We will get back to you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)
- Please provide us with the following information:
- Pack the item(s) to be returned in the original box (if possible) with the above mentioned information as well as all of the packaging materials.
- Please keep your shipping receipt should you need to track your package. Remember to insure it for full value. We cannot accept liability for return goods lost or damaged in transit. The customer remains responsible for both outgoing and incoming shipping charges. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. Shipping and handling charges may be applied to exchange orders.
Your credit card will be credited for the price of the merchandise and any taxes when we have received and processed your returned item. Please note that credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
For other information on returns, please call 408-867-9181.